找回密码
 注册老北京网

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 6158|回复: 3

Shisha Sea

[复制链接] 放大 缩小 原始字体
发表于 2004-7-27 14:29:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Shisha Sea, a historical and cultural scenic spot, lies in the center area of Beijing, and covers an area of 146.7 hectares, including 3 lakes of West Sea, Back Sea and Front Sea, which occupy 53.6 hectares. Green lands and pavements take up 10 hectares respectively. The scenic spot of Shisha Sea is of great historical interests. Preliminary statistics shows that many units of cultural relics under protection are located in Shisha Sea and its adjacent area, 3 of which are national-level cultural relics under state protection. Representatives of them are: Mansion of Prince Gong and Its Garden, Former Residence of Soong Ching-ling and Mansion of Prince Chun, Guo Moruo’s Residence, Zhonggu Tower, Deshengmen Jianlou, Guanghua Temple, Huitong Ancestral Temple, Huixian Hall. In addition, as the axis of old Beijing, Back Door Bridge is of great importance in the history of construction of Beijing. Shisha Sea is one of 25 historical zones which are under best protection of the municipal government of Beijing. Here are a large amount of typical Chinese courtyard houses, lanes and legends related to great names in history, including Guo Shoujing, Nalan Xingde, Zhang Zhidong, Luxun, Soong Ching-ling, Guo Moruo, and Wang Jingwei, who left their footprints here. Shisha Sea is an ancient water of Yuan Dynasty. The surface of the water of 34 hectares is rippled by bluish wave. Along the two sides of the water are mansions of prince, temples, Zhonggu Tower and famous person's former residences in accordance with the weeping willow. " Lane Tour", a popular tourism program of Beijing, is to visit the natural and humane scenery endowed by nature here.
回复

举报

发表于 2005-12-13 19:21:00 | 显示全部楼层
I LIKE THE LAKE. SO PRETTY. A LOT OF NICE AND COOL NIGHT CLUB.
发表于 2006-2-28 10:55:00 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks to the lakes, the Hutongs around Shichahai are preserved by Xicheng Government, which is famous for its dismantle to Hutongs and traditional Beijing courtyards.
发表于 2006-3-2 07:41:00 | 显示全部楼层

i just love this place so much    had a great fun with my gf in last summer  all the pubs and clubs r so cool    it is the kind of place that will impress u SO much even you've just been to there once   I still remeber that night on terrace of a pub   lake, moon, starts and beers....... the feeling was wonderful     so looking forward to going there next time be in beijing   although I am not from beijing    I love this city

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册老北京网

本版积分规则

上个主题 下个主题 快速回复 返回列表 官方QQ群

2000.11.1,老北京网自创办之日起,已经运行了 | 老北京网

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 00:28 , Processed in 1.133207 second(s), 6 queries , MemCache On.

道义 良知 责任 担当

CopyRight © 2000-2022 oldbeijing Inc. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部