找回密码
 注册老北京网

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 2664|回复: 2

Outstanding victory over Guangdong北京绝杀广东[含8P]

[复制链接] 放大 缩小 原始字体
发表于 2012-3-31 14:18:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Last night was the day that all Beijingers should remember about the victory by Beijing basketball team "JinYu" over Guangdong by 3 points. The whole WuKeSong Gym was exploded and overwhelmed by the applauds and shouting with joys and tears celebrating the dramatic victory over the southerners who claimed themselves to be the everlasting Champion over the past 10 year of CBA history.
From the overall history of the season, "M&M" was nothing but the key to put the whole team together. I call his Master Ma in stead of Ma ZhengWei because he was on earth the core head of the team to not only perform the magic show of basketball but his talent as well. He was so different from other NBA players who are right on their age for this sporting event. A 36 year of age who is still a super star to most of Chinese players and anyone who loves this African American guy has surely himself to lead the team to the top honor they absolutely deserve. Moreover, I think he has set up a model and example to have the Chinese players think what they should learn from this guy. Apart from his talent as a former NBA star, his humble attitude all through the season at every game has been consistent without anger and hatred as he later thanked nobody but God to give him the gift. This has showed not only his talent and/or skills but his spiritual fulfillment.
Again, the congratulation goes to the great team work and the coach that represent us as proud Beijingers.
昨天晚上应该是所有北京人值得记住的夜晚,北京“金隅”男篮以3分之差击败了广东队。整个五棵松体育场充满了欢呼雀跃、掌声与泪水,庆贺这一完胜曾经在CBA过去10年间声称长盛不衰的冠军的广东宏远队。
纵观整个赛季,“小甜心”(巧克力)为整合全队起到了绝对核心作用。我称呼马布里为“马师傅”Master Ma)而非“马政委”是因为他的确是全队的核心,不但上演了NBA的魔术表演,还有他的个人才艺。他的不同就在于其他外援在这项竞技中都处于“鼎盛”年龄中,而36岁的老马对中国人来说仍然是“超级明星”。他为中国国内球员树立了一个模版和榜样,让这些中国队员能想想从老马的身上学点儿什么。作为一个退伍的NBA球星,除了他的才艺的展现,在赛季中他的谦卑和对每一场比赛的态度与执着都是持之以恒的,没有任何怨恨,就像他自己后来所表述的,他只感谢上帝给了他这点智慧。这一点不单单体现了他的球技,还有精神的充实。
再一次地祝贺北京的团队精神,祝贺闵教练,北京人民只能由你们向外界展示他们的骄傲和自豪。

Outstanding victory over Guangdong北京绝杀广东

$ s3 Z& M6 N5 V" ~

4 Q1 z- }5 i6 S0 R1 }/ z* i8 V" v. h
[此贴子已经被作者于2012/3/31 14:45:50编辑过]

回复

举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-3-31 14:40:00 | 显示全部楼层
Coach Min's gorgeous smile was his true one in his real life, wasn't it? Like what he said at the interview, " I have fulfilled the purpose to my wife, to all Beijingers and to anyone who has paid special attention to his team."
闵指导的最后一笑才是灿烂的、他真实生活的写照,不是吗? 正像他在现场采访中所说的:"我完成了任务,对我的爱人,对北京球迷和任何特别关注北京金隅男篮的人们。”
3 ~8 l) s7 k a8 I: v, W 7 U& ^3 B& N, F. a1 X% H2 K# h( m# b" E K+ o" y1 C
[此贴子已经被作者于2012/3/31 17:53:00编辑过]
 楼主| 发表于 2012-4-2 11:37:00 | 显示全部楼层
  • 赛前夺冠呼声最高的广东队怎么也没想到,会以一种惨败的形式丢掉了总冠军,也破灭了追平八一8冠的梦想,王朝在一夜之间轰然倒坍。

1/25

借酒消愁

更多?

3月30日晚,北京刮了一夜的风,春天的沙尘暴已经到了,人只要在室外张开嘴一会,嘴里都能咀嚼出沙子。乍暖还寒的上午,广东宏远静悄悄地离开了北京。大巴上很安静,跟往年赛季结束时一样,大部分球员昨晚都一起喝酒去了,今年的酒或许特别苦涩。

大部分球员都放开了喝,然后第二天带着宿醉一路无话。回来后,机场自然没有往年敲锣打鼓地迎接队伍,一切情景和常规赛一样,大家取了行李,然后撤退。

所有人的心情都很沉重,但回到东莞后,按照惯例,球队很快就会进行球员自我反思和总结。比赛结束当晚,很多球员都自发给老板陈海涛打电话,表示自己没有做好,对不起俱乐部,这个夏天会好好努力。球员自发反思、各自承担责任的举动也令陈海涛非常感动。

“我们这个团队好就好在很懂得自我反思。”刘宏疆说,“最后大家都不会去找客观因素的,必须找到自己犯的错误,以后面对这种情况就不会跌倒了。”

对球队来说,接下来还有一场比赛要打——4月6日的杜锋告别赛。今年肯定不会像夺冠后那样狂欢和应酬,届时杜锋告别赛必定高朋满座,球员们或许会真正打一场好比赛吧。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册老北京网

本版积分规则

上个主题 下个主题 快速回复 返回列表 官方QQ群

2000.11.1,老北京网自创办之日起,已经运行了 | 老北京网

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 18:47 , Processed in 1.141671 second(s), 7 queries , MemCache On.

道义 良知 责任 担当

CopyRight © 2000-2022 oldbeijing Inc. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部