找回密码
 注册老北京网

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 2459|回复: 0

Chinese New Year in the foreign eyes西方人眼中的中国年[含2P]

[复制链接] 放大 缩小 原始字体
发表于 2012-1-8 15:13:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Chinese New Year is observed for two consecutive weeks, and is popularly known as Spring Festival. It usually starts from late January and early February. The variation in the date of festival is due to the changes in the track of the new moon. The Spring Festival ends on the 15th day when the Lantern festival is celebrated.

$ w9 a& m9 |& D
. H4 l& S* u4 v4 I

Chinese New Year 2012

- W$ i) E) Z$ F3 G; K: Z
! q- Y4 W1 V4 h7 e7 y- q. c

In 2012, Chinese New Year will be celebrated on January 23rd. The New Year festival will start from January 22 (Chinese New Year' Eve) and end on February 6th (Lantern Festival). 2012 marks the 4710th Chinese New Year, and this time it is the year of dragon according to the Chinese zodiac calendar.

* }1 |. I. s- B( k; a% B4 X

The dragon is the 5th sign of the Chinese zodiac and it is regarded as an auspicious symbol which stands for power, good luck, success, and happiness.

# C' X2 ?# e3 I5 ~8 i; G- R: y6 W% f+ v+ Y- n& T, M# O3 o# `0 K7 F# O* \5 ~$ ~1 k: n+ Y8 w# g3 }7 z( ]. h; X! V$ o% H- b0 _# ]! `) W% O& J% i5 O9 f% a
* m; t7 b5 F0 [/ E

History of the New Year Celebration

/ K7 y5 ]" D- c, _. q

Since ancient times, the Chinese New Year was considered as the time to honor ancestors and heavenly deities. In addition, it was the time to organize family gatherings and grand feasts.

1 @( p. Q- c+ \' [9 d& c7 k+ R- J

There is a legend associated with the celebration of New Year in China. There was a monster named Nian who used to harass the villagers by eating their crops, cattle and taking away their kids. The villagers had no other option but to place food at the entrance to their homes so that the monster would eat it and go away without harming them.

, P% y* p S4 g V% \

。。。。。。。

* z; ?! Q- Y# _7 s$ J0 ~

3 S9 G, ?0 e& g0 J7 }& y

虽然我们说西方的“圣诞节日”和假期我们说是跟着“瞎起哄”,可西方在“中国年”到来之际却有相当多的报道,无论是春节的历史典故(故事)、年份、节气、黄历(阴历)、生肖和文化和人文习惯等等都有相当的报道,。。。。

4 Z) x, z% U, I5 X1 K" V

最后的这一段说的就是“孽”(译音Nian)这个字, 作孽---就是这么来的。相传远古时代有一种怪兽,长着血盆大口,异常凶猛,人们叫它做孽,每逢腊月三十晚,它便出来挨家挨户地残食人群。人们只得把肉食放到门外,然后把大 门关上,躲在家里,直到初一早上,人们开门见了面,作揖道喜,互相祝贺未被孽吃掉。于是,拜年之风绵绵相传下来。

- D$ ?0 Z4 p5 S' C X/ d

。。。。。。。

% g- ~0 K3 q/ x5 e. p) H. y2 y

就连这些西方人都知道,能够透着这些故事了解中国的节日,借以了解中国的文化。虽然他们不能在西方国家按照中国的这些习俗庆典和进餐,但最起码做到了谦逊和诚实,用这些“外国”的常识作为他们议古论今,甚至是教育后代、丰富知识的良源。也许他们从里边悟出的道理比身在此文化里的人群还要丰富多彩。这些也正是我们文化元素中的弱项吧(比如说我们如何看待西方圣诞节等等)。

+ N1 I3 s+ k1 G E9 E

' y. |7 x7 {1 Q. x' L6 O: N

(该帖与“圣诞节对中国人意味着什么?”结成兄弟篇,以上所选的英文部分只是只言片语而已)。3 X* i& L w0 b0 Q" {3 Y; n 9 s/ S2 W: c7 ~7 o7 j2 k! t! m : r7 n$ [ R8 t' ~3 w : J. ~$ F+ E L8 ? + @( O- n( J& D: }2 G) X * Y& y! x# r& z8 Y* G8 K- k 3 u# L$ F* y$ z7 P ( Z6 }) ~3 g) @" T2 n+ a % i8 I' {2 v+ I! Z. n% L. P: B }7 ?9 ~5 P0 p/ W2 }# |

. x0 F- x2 S7 v! A H

8 }# h+ P8 ?2 `

Chinese New Year in the foreign eyes西方人眼中的中国年

。。。。。

1 W6 p' Y! ~& h+ ^; o8 u2 w

龙年吉祥!

3 q) f2 o$ Y/ U/ I+ @- T: E9 y

1 Z* u& ?( A9 o: y ; M( s# O' J1 R6 D8 C 9 D2 m! G# [- C: R
[此贴子已经被作者于2012-1-8 21:28:09编辑过]

216xHSVH.rar

456.98 KB, 下载次数: 3

回复

举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册老北京网

本版积分规则

上个主题 下个主题 快速回复 返回列表 官方QQ群

2000.11.1,老北京网自创办之日起,已经运行了 | 老北京网

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 16:33 , Processed in 1.131245 second(s), 6 queries , MemCache On.

道义 良知 责任 担当

CopyRight © 2000-2022 oldbeijing Inc. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部