只需一步,快速开始

查看: 4503|回复: 17

[原创]那些忘本的中国人(汉英部分)

[复制链接] 放大 缩小 原始字体
发表于 2011-12-26 20:17:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  # t; W3 E, r- y" B$ G/ J0 h

那些忘本的中国人(汉英部分)fficeffice" />

) Z, b; D7 Z$ j$ B

圣诞节到来的时候,全国不少人都在欢度这个节日。过去是基督教和天主教人还有一些不明真相的人过这个节,后来生活好了,不搞政治运动了,过这个节的人逐步也多了起来。有道听途说的,有生活好了说该有点儿信仰了的人,有基督教人和天主教人但在“文革”时期不敢承认自己的信仰说只承认无产阶级专政的人,也有爱凑热闹的人,总之,圣诞节在我国基本快形成了模式了!一句话,洋人的节日就要过!

7 B; w1 L5 e1 \+ r- w2 C _9 v6 l" ?

其实宗教信仰和过什么节都是自由的,也没有法律条文来规定这个节不能过,但我们不能忘记,这只是外国人的节日,是曾经侵华的那些国家人过的节日,八国联军哪个国家不过这个节日呢?现在生活好了,就忘本了,也可能是自然属性!

5 c: U1 j5 g, f3 }2 K( N0 `! }- Z

我最早在加拿大和美国的时候,每当洋人节日,我就睡觉,也不让任何人来访,而到中国春节的时候,我就请朋友们吃饭喝酒聊天,当然这也可能太偏激了,但我从心里就不愿意那些许多本不应该属于我值得纪念的东西钻进我的脑海!我曾经问过不少的外国人:你们信仰圣诞老人和基督教,很好啊,圣诞老人是否很喜欢战争啊,我想知道当时圣诞老人是想吃完蛋糕去打中国啊,还是打完中国再吃蛋糕啊?!这个问题他们都不说,不知道什么原因?!

3 t% `6 N4 H8 h: S3 n

现在生活的确是好了,不仅是圣诞节还有许多洋人节日,也不断步入到中国人节日目录中了,如果我们就是图个热闹那也无妨,丰富生活吗,视野宽阔吗,很好啊,但我们不能忘记历史,尤其生活好了就更不能忘记历史了!我相信,留学生大部分是爱国的,说外国好的人,一般都没在国外住过,不孝顺父母的人,很少有爱国的,爱国的人一定是心底最善良的人!

' {# |0 o( X0 h4 h

: S3 ?) Y9 E. e0 ~# J5 Q

Chinese people are forgetting
   Christmas time, many people are celebrating the country this holiday. Christian and Catholic who used to be some people who know the truth about this section, then life is better, not engage in political campaigns, and over this section of the people gradually have more up. Are hearsay, there lives a little better to say that the belief of some, who are Christian and Catholic, but in the "Cultural Revolution " can not admit their belief that only people who recognize the dictatorship of the proletariat, but also join in the fun loving people In short, Christmas in China has basically formed the pattern for fast! In short, foreigners will have the holiday!
    In fact, religious beliefs and what sections are free, there is no legal provision to the provisions of this section can not be over, but we can not forget that this is the festival of foreigners, is the invasion of those countries who have had the festival, which Boxer Rebellion But this national holiday it? Now life is better to forget our roots, and it may be natural attributes!
My first time in Canada and the United States, whenever foreigners holiday, I go to bed, do not let anyone visit, but by the time Chinese New Year, I invited friends to eat drink and chat, of course, this also may be too extreme for me, But I do not want that many from the heart to not be part of the memorable things I got into my mind! I asked a lot of foreigners: Do you believe in Santa Claus and the Christian, ah well, Santa Claus is like war, ah, I want to know that Santa Claus is to play in China after eating the cake, ah, or kick down again in China Cake ah? ! They do not say this, do not know why? !
Indeed, life is good now, not only is the Christmas holiday there are many foreigners, the Chinese also been entered into the festival directory, and if we are not hurt it plans a busy, rich life, you, you wide field of vision, good ah , but we can not forget history, especially the more life is better not forget the history! I believe that most students are patriotic, that foreign good people, generally have not lived abroad, people who do not obey their parents, with little patriotic, patriotic heart will surely be the most kind-hearted people!

. E6 x0 E( T$ Y

8 H r* R+ g) y0 V- U$ Z$ \* `' t

3 E$ Q8 E! z: \* R( B! R( j

回复

举报

发表于 2011-12-27 09:03:00 | 显示全部楼层

我要反问你下

: b; f. K' Q% q' D T8 ~) P& B j) Z

中国是不是信奉佛教的人多?佛教是中国教吗?

: H! e7 y K2 K

再问你。现在的统治者是不是都信奉马列主义?请问马克思是中国人吗?严格说,我们信奉的马克思主义不也是洋教吗?

4 o7 t- R$ _5 N2 w" p) F( y& `

我以为,圣诞节就是图个乐呵。找个理由聚一起吃饭娱乐。非得上纲上线的话,我们应该都信奉道教,不信马克思,改信奉孔子

发表于 2011-12-27 09:25:00 | 显示全部楼层
强烈推荐中国人都信道教和佛教,这个国家自然就好了。
发表于 2011-12-27 10:12:00 | 显示全部楼层

宗教节日大众化。这也可以说明中国人的包容性。日本人侵华过,那么我们用的家电,看的漫画书不都是日本那边的吗。抵制了半天还是这样。中国的人民包容性和溶解性是很强大的。不要看过去的被欺负,要向前发展。包容天下,自强不息。才是我们中华民族的心胸。

楼主| 发表于 2011-12-26 22:09:00 | 显示全部楼层
QUOTE:
[em64]以下是引用董瑞征在2011-12-26 21:23:00的发言:
  基本同意楼主的观点。现在的年轻人就是找个辄狂欢,倒也没什么。
% W1 c& ]3 S; R& b2 l1 O$ d

楼主| 发表于 2011-12-26 22:09:00 | 显示全部楼层
QUOTE:
以下是引用tgl0899在2011-12-26 21:02:00的发言:
明白人!
1 T; w0 ^, x5 X! N6 U" U+ |: N

[em56]

发表于 2011-12-26 21:02:00 | 显示全部楼层
明白人!
发表于 2011-12-26 21:23:00 | 显示全部楼层
  基本同意楼主的观点。现在的年轻人就是找个辄狂欢,倒也没什么。
发表于 2011-12-27 12:31:00 | 显示全部楼层
有人说中国人除了清明节,啥节都能过成“情人节”。(请市内各大快捷酒店做准备)
但是实际上清明节也有三天假呢,不可能 2 B3 k! V3 @# x, d6 |& i7 m( P三天假期天天上坟吧?况且郊游本身就是传统之一。(请各农家乐做好准备)
反正乳胶厂都得忙活,要么日后小诊所忙活……
( P7 w" l) N% J& H: R" T
[此贴子已经被作者于2011-12-27 12:33:12编辑过]
发表于 2011-12-27 11:31:00 | 显示全部楼层
我不喜欢过那些洋节! 吃过西餐 穿过西装 用过洋火 骑过洋车 但不过洋节!
 楼主| 发表于 2011-12-27 11:11:00 | 显示全部楼层
QUOTE:
以下是引用金六爷在2011-12-27 9:03:00的发言:
: u: z l+ s, ~0 C, i

我要反问你下

( J8 V2 \9 w! G9 y h8 F) i* e( P

中国是不是信奉佛教的人多?佛教是中国教吗?

; U& \6 W( P" p* E6 x5 j3 B

再问你。现在的统治者是不是都信奉马列主义?请问马克思是中国人吗?严格说,我们信奉的马克思主义不也是洋教吗?

; e8 t) Y! E) ]& o( q0 A- r

我以为,圣诞节就是图个乐呵。找个理由聚一起吃饭娱乐。非得上纲上线的话,我们应该都信奉道教,不信马克思,改信奉孔子

3 S+ e, o! b( b! N+ e) a. d& M+ ^

信教虽然是自由的,但都是思想寄托而已!都是虚无缥缈的东西!如果人类仅仅依靠宗教来救世,恐怕后果是可想而知的!!!

楼主| 发表于 2011-12-27 11:11:00 | 显示全部楼层
QUOTE:
以下是引用自然之子在2011-12-27 9:25:00的发言:
$ R5 c" Z4 O; r8 U

楼主| 发表于 2011-12-27 11:13:00 | 显示全部楼层
QUOTE:
以下是引用胡同人家在2011-12-27 10:12:00的发言:
% {/ o* o' `2 O( G

宗教节日大众化。这也可以说明中国人的包容性。日本人侵华过,那么我们用的家电,看的漫画书不都是日本那边的吗。抵制了半天还是这样。中国的人民包容性和溶解性是很强大的。不要看过去的被欺负,要向前发展。包容天下,自强不息。才是我们中华民族的心胸。

& ^4 M6 T! \2 H' F/ l+ M

学习啦,我去日本一定把话带到!

楼主| 发表于 2011-12-27 20:40:00 | 显示全部楼层
QUOTE:
以下是引用爱新觉罗玄烨在2011-12-27 11:31:00的发言:
我不喜欢过那些洋节! 吃过西餐 穿过西装 用过洋火 骑过洋车 但不过洋节!
0 p% M7 I: s( r1 S$ v

[em50]

楼主| 发表于 2011-12-27 20:41:00 | 显示全部楼层
QUOTE:
以下是引用enmaai在2011-12-27 12:31:00的发言:
有人说中国人除了清明节,啥节都能过成“情人节”。(请市内各大快捷酒店做准备) 7 M" [, }0 J1 |! Y" u! C) W
但是实际上清明节也有三天假呢,不可能三天假期天天上坟吧?况且郊游本身就是传统之一。(请各农家乐做好准备)
2 ?/ F {8 @' q
反正乳胶厂都得忙活,要么日后小诊所忙活……
7 M" s$ p. ]4 H
[此贴子已经被作者于2011-12-27 12:33:12编辑过]
m; Z6 J$ ?& @9 G8 l( |

[em52]

发表于 2012-1-9 22:06:00 | 显示全部楼层
QUOTE:
以下是引用自然之子在2011-12-27 9:25:00的发言:
8 f2 r8 ^. g0 i3 h7 i+ F) H

This is a surprisingly interesting call. Can you try the best you can to explain about the true difference between the Taoism and other religions all around this physical world? I heard it somewhere before but wasn't able to get a legitmate and convincing answer to it. For the sake of my extreme curiosity, would you be kind enough to explain to me more about the TAOISM which was&is the only religion originated in the land of China, please? What if everyone in China all became Taoists? What will they do to thmselves, to the country, as well as define the whole globe and universe? Buddism has been in this country smuggled in from India for thousands of years already, what has China become today, not even mention India as a nation and a country? Maybe someone'd say Hey, maybe Taoism + Buddism = the best of China in every aspect. But still, I don't get the picture...... Please advise me! I am all ears.

: f j, ?- h1 ~4 b; ^# [, v

Your instant reply is much appreciated.

% ?* t& Z1 n5 W& J- h

这是一个极度有趣的呼召。有关道教和全世界各地的各类宗教信仰之真正区别,您是否能尽力说明并解释一下?我以前就曾耳闻同样的说法,但没能得到一个即合理又有说服力的回答。为了我的极度好奇心,请您帮忙解释一下这唯一一个在中国本土自生自长的道教?如果全体中国人都成为道教的门生,会是怎样的结果?他们会对自己、对国家做些什么,且对世界和宇宙做何定义?佛教从印度蹒跚而来在中国已千年有余, 今日中国的现状呢,先别管太多提及今天作为一个国家的印度(两国同属四大文明古国之首)?也许(也是从别人听来的),“嘿,道教+佛教=美景如画般的中国”。可我还是没有被说服。。。敬请明示!我洗耳恭听。

- T9 k# k" U* g9 D

万分般地感激您的回复。

$ g7 ?( \4 q* g
[此贴子已经被作者于2012-1-9 22:24:11编辑过]
发表于 2012-1-3 22:30:00 | 显示全部楼层

' k+ ]' X, k X0 w+ v* w line-height:115%;font-family:"Arial unicode=" unicode"="" ms","sans-serif""="">I made up my mind 7 H$ K% z/ f3 Y$ pnot to follow up this topic till the beginning of 2012. I firmly believe that 0 e/ v* g9 _; s/ z, Qpeople around the world should 1st respect each other and all different 1 K& h) k5 ~7 X; D- q Ereligions whatever we believe. Christmas Day did not use to be a Western6 M& A- x* d. q7 V( H' M9 k) H Holiday, which was 1st originated in Asia and spread to the western! ?3 z7 C9 |7 a countries, as well as the Buddhism that was borrowed into China when China WAS 2 u7 ]( i8 Z* k. O" j3 A6 J. Z7 ]open sometimes in the past to the outside world in its history. However, my 2 i: |& L! }6 J& yunderstanding of this topic is that a nation without a faith is a hopeless nation. 4 _$ u% ?8 Y5 g, ?% O# T- ]5 xWhat do the Chinese people nowadays truly believe? Can someone confirm that' e; p# M0 Y% ?. d China as a country and/or nation has something in common in terms of faith and 6 v# J$ b1 d# q* W& Z3 M: ^3 j; d+ R; `religion, based upon which China can only advance steadily and healthily not to' _; e# E. ?% w$ m" s6 Z4 [# P repeat the mistakes ever made by our predecessors?

, y6 r( c! L Y 0 L- v' j0 p" o

) E$ d9 @; c. d) u# A9 g. L line-height:115%;font-family:"Arial unicode=" unicode"="" ms","sans-serif""="">For e$ ~8 p6 ?6 w! s non-believers,  in my opinion, people can take other religions as part of their+ J, g/ c+ @4 N1 { cultures and comprehend as much as possible. There is no need to worry about 8 w) k7 i& f, Y, Nthese religions but think what they themselves should have as a faith for their% A5 s( w5 s# s M0 {% F entire lives. For those “Chinese who ARE forgetting our root”,4 O2 X9 p( X6 C i* c my question is what is our original root? What has our BEN' T. w+ ^+ [7 |, | brought us through Chinese history so as for China not to become world supper 9 M; L: w! O0 s% x2 r! Jpower till today?  Chinese people are# M8 |, \) A8 z; l6 ?7 q still searching for a way to become politically and economically strong enough./ ^! I8 c' F3 \7 G However, what+ W8 T) j# I+ i4 |' q. ?- `: h is the truth that all Chinese will believe to make prosperity in China?

/ d1 B! r( Z* Z- f 3 N2 Q- V1 {- I1 @7 }9 z

我本就打算进入2012再参与进这个讨论话题。我坚信世界各民族应首先相互尊重,包括不同的宗教信仰,无论我们信什么。圣诞节过去并非西方的节日,它首先诞生在亚洲而被西方社会所认同接受和广传,就像佛教在中国----是在中国历史的某一个特定的“开放”时段里-----被传入中国一样被中国肯定。然而,我的问题是,一个没有信仰的民族是没有希望的这一主题。今天的中国人究竟有何信仰?谁能确认中国---作为一个民族或国家-----有一个什么共同的信仰根基,或是宗教信仰能让所有的国人以此为基础,让中国能不在重复老祖先们所犯的诸多错误的前提下稳步而健康的成长进步?

- V& F" ~% ^* ] 6 [0 z$ T/ Y2 h$ E; X$ y

对于不信教的的人们,我个人理解应该把他人的宗教作为他人文化的一个组成部分,尽可能地去理解和包容,大可不必担忧他人的信仰,却真应该看看自己一生所信奉的是什么。对那些“忘了本的中国人”,我的问题是:“我们的本究竟是什么”?直到今天我们的本所带给我们的是什么,而使得我们今天仍没有变得富足和强大? 

' P/ ?4 t6 b' {. v5 F6 X# D! R2 d, a) v0 V: O+ U5 M! Q

. R$ T+ \& @! u+ T+ W) l& K7 Y- b Calibri;mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;mso-fareast-font-family:宋体;mso-fareast-theme-font: 2 E9 `$ G& ?* ~% Y3 k1 b, z2 Aminor-fareast;mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin">中国人到今天仍在摸索寻觅着如何使自己政经强盛,但能使中国繁荣强盛的普世真理究竟为何呢?

又及:1楼的这篇文章的中文部分,如果按原意翻译回到英文的话,会与下面的“英文原文”部分有较大的差异,您可以自己对比一下,特别是英文的前两个自然段,能否替我们展开并解释一下为盼?谢谢您的话题,很有意思:

【Chinese people are forgetting
   Christmas time, many people are celebrating the country this holiday. Christian and Catholic who used to be some people who know the truth about this section, then life is better, not engage in political campaigns, and over this section of the people gradually have more up. Are hearsay, there lives a little better to say that the belief of some, who are Christian and Catholic, but in the "Cultural Revolution " can not admit their belief that only people who recognize the dictatorship of the proletariat, but also join in the fun loving people In short, Christmas in China has basically formed the pattern for fast! In short, foreigners will have the holiday!
    In fact, religious beliefs and what sections are free, there is no legal provision to the provisions of this section can not be over, but we can not forget that this is the festival of foreigners, is the invasion of those countries who have had the festival, which Boxer Rebellion But this national holiday it? Now life is better to forget our roots, and it may be natural attributes!】

, V3 T0 _- ?' S ) b8 s& M6 R6 |5 Y- W Y# }! y) S3 e) Y# V' C2 k0 x, `+ G/ ]0 c u% D" ~! P' a# _ ' {6 X$ s& E% u8 _( n- M( l! C5 L1 Y) F 4 x0 v" j6 D% H; q* [' @1 X- B: n n ' L. Z4 f' Q! M! k7 R6 ?4 |* I; e , p6 ^) `0 H5 W7 f , f# G/ I6 \) ?# A3 M0 d( G$ s5 X* V8 z9 V% k( Q2 C6 i) z2 m+ z . M% g, I% i; I: K
[此贴子已经被作者于2012-1-3 23:26:02编辑过]
发表于 2012-2-5 16:12:00 | 显示全部楼层
I've been waiting for some reply different from mine. 耐心等待不同的声音。。。。。Little lamb or others?
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册老北京网

本版积分规则

上个主题 下个主题 快速回复 返回列表 官方QQ群

2000.11.1,老北京网自创办之日起,已经运行了 | 老北京网

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 07:13 , Processed in 1.181516 second(s), 6 queries , MemCache On.

道义 良知 责任 担当

CopyRight © 2000-2022 oldbeijing Inc. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部