QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 5157|回复: 6

[原创]日本的灾害,是人为,还是自然?令人深思!(英日汉三语版)

[复制链接] 放大 缩小 原始字体
发表于 2011-5-18 09:33:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  / [: v% I' ^1 g% P: @ Y. `# L

( {+ o$ z" |; D8 d1 X

日本311日以来,地震,海啸,核泄漏等一系列的灾害,已引起了世界各个国家的关注,因为它所造成的影响和威胁,正在一步步扩散,这对许多邻国和地区已经是不得不考虑和防范的问题了,在人们同情和热情关注以及物质的无偿援助外,仔细回想这些事情,总有一种莫名其妙的感觉,究竟是自然灾害引起的灾难,还是人为的呢,很令人深思!fficeffice" />

! d! G U4 q( _2 g" {

我们知道,日本是个多地震国家,多少年来对于各种地震日本政府的各个监测部门早已是轻车熟路,这一检测手段和技术指标在国际上是遥遥领先的国家,很少有失误的,难道这么强大的地震日本的检测途径都完全失灵了吗?是人为还是自然性的灾难,这个疑点不得不让人们产生联想!

. t! @$ J" _4 Y

从日本海啸引起的大漩涡的图片上看,并不像许多国家发生海啸后的情况,这种神秘的大漩涡很像在海底做核试验隧道崩塌引起海水倒灌的场景!因为只有在这种情况下才能产生如此大的效应!

' \! q2 L" Q, B$ _+ [ O7 _1 ]

据美国媒体披露,美国的航母在100公里以外就感到了强大的核辐射,而日本本土只从20公里的地方撤离,那么美国航母的核辐射有来自何处呢?看来只有一种答案,那就是39日核爆炸造成的!

4 }) f4 `0 }% ]& k

世界各个媒体通过各个方面都阐述了共同的论证,而日本政府表示,不让外国人插手此事,这么大的事故为什么不让别人插手呢?事实很清楚地说明,日本政府是心怀鬼胎,有不可告人的伎俩!我们知道,日本是战败国,名义上不能发展军事,不能有军队编制,不能有核武器,但日本政府并没有一天“闲着”的,日本的自卫队实质上就是军队的别纵队!

' {& b3 O0 W) y4 l/ T

善良的人们总是用热情的友谊之手挽救那些不可救药的“人们”,但愿那些人们的政府能从世界人民的共同利益出发,感恩各国人民,也不要对自己国家的人民实行变相的残害!日本政府所做的一切,应该引起国际性的警惕,这些事情不能不让人们引起深思啊!。。。。。。

. S& o9 V ^" @) ^

% x6 U% I% k7 B/ F( L

日本の災害、人災や自然?考えさせられる!
影響は、それの脅威は、多くの近隣の国と地域を持ってステップ拡散での手順ですので、日本の311日以来、地震、津波、核漏れや災害のシリーズは、世界の国々の注目を集めている検討し、問題は、同情と情熱を人々の懸念やフリー素材の援助のため、慎重にこれらの事を覚えて強制され、それが自然災害や人間、それを行ったの災害であるかどうかを、常に違和感があるということです思考の人々が食糧!
私たちは、日本がマルチ地震の多い国であることを知って、すべての様々な地震モニタリング部門の長年の日本政府は長い間よく活用するために配置されている、検出方法と技術指標国際的なレベルで、遠い国、非常に少数のミスによるものですので、強力な日本の地震の検出が完全に実行不可能な意味ですか?人災や自然災害は、人々が持っていた疑いが考えて!
渦巻きは、日本の津波により、ビューの画像のポイントではなく、原因から多くの国の状況は津波の後のような神秘的な渦は、トンネルの崩壊シーンによる海水の侵入で核実験を行う!だけなので、この場合には効果があまりを生成することができます!
日本本土とし、米空母の核放射線から来るの避難場所からわずか20キロですが米国メディアの報道によると、米国の空母は100マイル離れた、強力な核放射線を感じた?これは、核爆発によって引き起こさ39日は1つだけ答えがあるようです!
一般的な引数によって記述された様々なメディアのすべての面で世界が、日本政府は、なぜこのような大きな事故、他のこの外国人の手を防ぐために、言った?事実が隠されたトリックがあり、非常に日本政府が不良であることは明らかです!私たちは、核兵器を持つことができない軍の設立を持つことができない、日本は開発することはできません軍の名の下に敗北したことを知っている日に日本政府は、"アイドル"でした日本の自衛隊は、軍隊が列をしないで、本質的です!
友情いつも暖かい手の善良な人々、私は政府が世界の人々は、すべての人々のおかげで、との共通の利益は変装し、独自の人々に実施していないことを人々願っている不治の""を保存する不具に!日本政府が行っている、国際的なアラートが発生する必要があります、これらのことは、人々は深くああ考えてではなく、発生する可能性があります!    

! l' C5 e- b* O, [" x8 k! V

日本的灾难,英语部分

5 y6 s- O" G5 ^& h* a o; y' E. J

Japan's disaster, man-made or natural? Thought-provoking!
Since March 11 in Japan, earthquakes, tsunamis, nuclear leaks and a series of disasters has attracted the attention of the world countries, because the impact and threat of it, is a step by step diffusion, which has many neighboring countries and regions is forced to consider and prevent the problem, sympathy and enthusiasm in people's concerns and free material aid, carefully remember these things, there is always a strange feeling, whether it is a disaster caused by natural disasters or man-made it, is that people food for thought!
We know that Japan is a multi-earthquake country, the Government of Japan for many years for all the various seismic monitoring department has long been well placed to exploit, the detection methods and technology indicators at the international level is by far the country, very few mistakes, are so powerful Detection of the earthquake in Japan means fully Unworkable? Man-made or natural catastrophe, the doubts people have had to think!
From the maelstrom caused by the tsunami in Japan the picture point of view, not as many countries the situation after the tsunami, the mysterious maelstrom like to do nuclear tests in the sea water intrusion caused by the tunnel collapse scene! Because only in this case the effect can produce so much!
According to U.S. media reports, the U.S. aircraft carrier 100 miles away felt a strong nuclear radiation, while the Japanese mainland is only 20 kilometers from the place evacuated, then the U.S. aircraft carrier's nuclear radiation coming from? It seems there is only one answer, that is March 9 caused by nuclear explosions!
The world in all aspects of the various media described by a common argument, but the Japanese government said, to prevent foreign hand in this, why not such a big accident others? The facts are quite clear that the Japanese government is dismal, there are hidden tricks! We know that Japan was defeated in the name of the military can not be developed, can not have a military establishment can not have nuclear weapons, but the day the Japanese government did not "idle", and Japan's Self-Defense Forces is essentially the military Do not column!
Good people always warm hand of friendship to save those incurable "people", I hope those people that the Government can the common interests of people of the world, thanks to all peoples, and do not practice on their own people in disguise maim! Japanese government has done, should cause an international alert, these things can not but cause people to think deeply ah!. . . . . .

" F4 v0 w4 k; d

1 r9 e% e& \5 S) \' g$ H5 j

4 ?3 @. C5 O/ C2 O+ C8 i: _* ?

8 y4 g% Z! R& f+ a) g# c

1 @9 g' V- m$ V' ? T
[此贴子已经被作者于2011-5-18 9:33:43编辑过]
回复

举报

发表于 2011-5-18 10:04:00 | 显示全部楼层

同意!!!!日本亡我之心不死!!!

3 h( R' C: r, C1 w. N) X

* U/ |1 ^6 C O) H+ K

记的看过一本历史书,说是日本战败后,军队回国,一个军官回头看了一眼中国士兵,说出一句话:"我们早晚还会回来的".

- x/ y( ]5 ~+ i2 E

6 n0 f7 W m& H

当年元世祖远征日本失败,太可惜了!不然小日本现在还不是中国的一个省!!

楼主| 发表于 2011-5-18 17:31:00 | 显示全部楼层
QUOTE:
以下是引用俩枣树在2011-5-18 10:04:00的发言:
; [' G8 \# s7 B/ L2 e

同意!!!!日本亡我之心不死!!!

# j2 E- P X6 t3 U7 y8 d

- T7 c7 E9 M" L$ R3 b7 o7 s# l

记的看过一本历史书,说是日本战败后,军队回国,一个军官回头看了一眼中国士兵,说出一句话:"我们早晚还会回来的".

+ E, T$ G0 l" Q$ @8 J. ~2 h

- z8 ^4 n- V7 l+ P7 Y

当年元世祖远征日本失败,太可惜了!不然小日本现在还不是中国的一个省!!

. ^% i- d: i: R8 z/ i/ k

感谢朋友的支持

发表于 2011-6-13 12:05:00 | 显示全部楼层
没看到英语版的
 楼主| 发表于 2011-6-24 13:47:00 | 显示全部楼层
QUOTE:
以下是引用眼底云烟在2011-6-13 12:05:00的发言:
没看到英语版的
& g+ X+ J( T% _! v. n

您好,我刚回国,看到了您的回复了,英语版的是单发的,因为同时发表字数太多了!祝快乐

发表于 2011-6-29 15:49:00 | 显示全部楼层
认真阅读阅读
发表于 2011-7-3 21:03:00 | 显示全部楼层
好文章,尤其是中国人该认真看看
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册老北京网

本版积分规则

上个主题 下个主题 快速回复 返回列表 官方QQ群

2000.11.1,老北京网自创办之日起,已经运行了 | 老北京网

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 07:23 , Processed in 1.153307 second(s), 6 queries , MemCache On.

道义 良知 责任 担当

CopyRight © 2000-2022 oldbeijing Inc. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部