只需一步,快速开始

查看: 3219|回复: 1

[原创]历史的评论(英汉部分)[含8P]

[复制链接] 放大 缩小 原始字体
发表于 2011-5-18 00:09:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  0 g1 J. M8 h; s/ y+ C

9 [8 b* Q' n7 u4 }0 a$ g0 l, p

+ `; D, `& e0 D) q

A most of the people who appear most often and most gloriously in his history books are great conquetors and generals and soldiers, wherers the people who really helped civilization forward are often mentioned at all. We do not know who firt calculated the length of the year, or manured a field, but we know all about the killers and destroyers. And I think most people believe  that the greatest countries are those that have beaten in battle the greatest nummber of other countries and ruled over them as conquerors. It is possible they are,but they are not the most civilized. Animals fight so do sawages. Hence to be good at fighting is to be good in a way in which an animal or a sawage as good, but it is not to be civilized.fficeffice" />

7 ]1 x+ I( y7 B* o

People fight to settle quarrels. Fingting means killing. And civilized peoples ought to be abble to find some way of settle their disputes other than by seeing  which side can killer off the greater nummber or other side , and then saying that that side which has killed most have won. And not only has won,but, because it haa won, has been in the right. For that is what going to war means: it means saying  that might is right.

: Y$ ~) Z. o s/ k6 S: L

w9 {, l d4 s3 _3 Y: B

在历史书上出现最频繁,最受赞扬的人物中,大多数是伟大的征服者,将军和士兵.而那些真正把文明向前推进的人却往往全然没有提及.我们不知道是谁第一个计算出一年的长度,或者是谁第一个给土地施肥的.但我们却知道屠杀者和破坏者的一切.我认为多数人相信在战斗中击败的国家最多的,并作为征服者统治别国的则是最伟大的国家.他们可能是最伟大的,但不是最文明的.动物争斗,野蛮人也如此.因此会打仗只不过是动物和野蛮人的擅长,但不是文明!

' d- u4 b B; V" R; \6 w

人们打仗以解决纠纷.打仗意味着杀人.文明的各国人民应该能够找到解决争端的方法,而不是看哪一边能杀伤对方更多的人,然后就说杀人最多的那一方是赢了.不只是赢了,因为它赢了,它就是正确的.因为这就是进行战争的用意所在;意思就是说:强权即真理.

1 J. g2 i* c6 V y3 y

[原创]历史的评论(英汉部分)

[原创]历史的评论(英汉部分)
                                  和我斗?

# R$ z' B# R+ Z4 U9 A( i

[原创]历史的评论(英汉部分)

[原创]历史的评论(英汉部分)

' q6 S. {4 \: t j8 \

怎么着,谁怕谁啊?

[原创]历史的评论(英汉部分)

[原创]历史的评论(英汉部分)

& g1 J* M+ M4 k. I, K- P

我有实力

[原创]历史的评论(英汉部分)

[原创]历史的评论(英汉部分)

# d, G7 |$ a5 c

你还记得9.11吗?

[原创]历史的评论(英汉部分)

[原创]历史的评论(英汉部分)

( c- O* M6 L3 {+ U P* T& b9 k; D

你跑不了的!

[原创]历史的评论(英汉部分)

[原创]历史的评论(英汉部分)

* E% \( ~6 ?% ^$ ]; |

你根本就找不到我!

[原创]历史的评论(英汉部分)

[原创]历史的评论(英汉部分)

9 j: M1 D8 o7 u5 z& ?

这次玩完了吧?

[原创]历史的评论(英汉部分)

[原创]历史的评论(英汉部分)
                                             拜拜啦,不和你玩了。。。。。。

7 Y. i8 I, x$ f9 O) _/ O
[此贴子已经被作者于2011-5-18 9:58:05编辑过]
回复

举报

楼主| 发表于 2011-5-18 00:25:00 | 显示全部楼层
我在搜狐,新浪,网易的博客里都同步发表过这些帖子,配有音乐和图片,从百度或者谷歌上搜xiaobaiyang1117就能看到的,或者小白羊1117也行,都是通用名!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册老北京网

本版积分规则

上个主题 下个主题 快速回复 返回列表 官方QQ群

2000.11.1,老北京网自创办之日起,已经运行了 | 老北京网

GMT+8, 2024-4-24 14:54 , Processed in 1.113338 second(s), 6 queries , MemCache On.

道义 良知 责任 担当

CopyRight © 2000-2022 oldbeijing Inc. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部