找回密码
 注册老北京网

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 5243|回复: 15

圣诞老人就在你的身边[含1P]

[复制链接] 放大 缩小 原始字体
发表于 2010-12-21 18:44:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

It's time again to convince Santa that you have not been naughty this year and to give him your Christmas gift wish list. The real Multi-Lingual Santa Claus will be appearing in person for five minute chats with your child at the following locations during December:

2 `; n/ T/ E0 \5 _

2 t9 r% m3 D) K* Y# Z# Q% c

New Yansha Golden Resource Mall - B1 Level: (Located in Haidian near Bagou Subway Station - Line 10 Yuanda靠近地铁10号线巴沟总站)

Dec. 12th 10am-6pm
Dec. 24th 6pm-10pm
Dec. 25th 10am-9pm
Dec. 26th 10am-9pm

0 O3 U% Y! Q4 N0 ?5 _. w6 k3 M( v& D

Shuang An: (Located in Haidian 2000 meters east of Zhongguancun on 3rd Ring Rd.三环中关村东2000米)

) I" ?: o" |$ M% w* {2 K. f

Dec. 17th 5pm-9pm
Dec. 18th 12pm-9pm
Dec. 19th 12pm-9pm
Dec. 23th 4pm-9pm
Dec. 24th 4pm-9pm

& l$ A5 O8 R5 y3 m# k

Drama Rainbow Theater:
(Located in Haidian at No. 11 Wanliu Donglu near Suzhoujie Subway station - Line 10靠近10 号线苏州街站)

0 V& @4 j9 v( C1 M' v

Dec. 17th 4pm-9pm
Dec. 23th 4pm-9pm

0 E5 }% z9 c0 e( _8 `

Free photos with Santa will be provided as well as candy and a 1500 rmb gift certificate for kids. Don't be fooled by imitation Santas. Our Santa was voted the most realistic in Beijing last year and served with honor at British International School, the Canadian & U.S. Embassy, and at the CBCC Christmas Banquet. If you want Santa to relay any special message to your child, be sure to talk with his helper before your child says "Hi Santa".

/ n2 L& |4 k8 C. i% }9 t

Our free Santa Claus is just part of our "Christmas in China" annual promotion. Happy Holidays! 

$ F7 |' L: X5 X/ T8 ~/ j/ Z

圣诞老人就在你的身边

圣诞老人就在你的身边

: ?- u" V; M/ Z8 F& i

3 e1 [+ L# w( P2 I6 @& q3 }

Merry Christmas and happy New Year!

l4 A j6 x- u1 e4 R

恭贺圣诞,顺祝新年!!

回复

举报

发表于 2010-12-25 10:36:00 | 显示全部楼层
英文廣告
发表于 2010-12-25 19:27:00 | 显示全部楼层

Merry Xmas, not Merry Christmas

楼主| 发表于 2011-1-1 23:39:00 | 显示全部楼层

Chinese celebrate Christmas each yr.too. What does it actually mean to them anyway? What's the exact difference between Chinese and westerners in this holiday?

, _2 V2 L) c# n( l% S6 }- C

中国人现在每年也庆祝圣诞节。这种活动意味着什么呢?这个节日对中国人和西方人的实际区别是什么?

发表于 2011-1-23 18:58:00 | 显示全部楼层
盲目跟风啊……
 楼主| 发表于 2011-1-28 10:36:00 | 显示全部楼层
Most of these people and even the activities here in China are being laughed at by westerners for not knowing the true meaning of the holidays in the West.
发表于 2011-2-1 09:42:00 | 显示全部楼层
Without the belief of religion, Chinese will never get the sense of such festival. The different histories of China and Western countries made the method of controlling different.
 楼主| 发表于 2011-2-1 11:29:00 | 显示全部楼层

It was over for 2010, anyway. The Chinese New Yr. is right here with fireworks all over the country to make a vast difference.

9 y3 A- q$ c: Q$ _" Y

' } B! P7 X7 ^; Z4 e7 e9 v B

Happy New Year!

发表于 2011-2-12 17:14:00 | 显示全部楼层
Happy New Year and the Lantern Festival to JINJING!!
 楼主| 发表于 2011-2-12 22:08:00 | 显示全部楼层

Happy New Yr. again, Your Majesty! Lantern Festival is approaching with mistry Lanterns,sweet dumplings and fireworks all over the city. By the way, how were your post-graduate exams that were over only a couble of wks ago? Was that a easy or hard time for you?

$ u3 p0 n7 n% H7 O& f

4 Q) G! A% e$ Z, g: c

新年快乐,阁下!灯节在即,伴随城中城外的迷灯、元宵汤圆儿和烟花。对了,阁下几星期前结束的考研怎么样了?对阁下难易如何啊? 

发表于 2011-2-17 17:57:00 | 显示全部楼层

Great thanks to JINJING!! The examination of mine is not so good, I should say. The Politics exam was quite easy, but the English is not as easy as I think and I finished it with all my thought.

6 r; |7 s ~% _. p0 a" z* A

On the second morning I took the exam of my specialization,the general knowledge of History, which included both Chinese and World Histroy. I found that I could easily speak out some answers , but when writing them on the paper is totally different. So I don't feel so good about it.

4 Q" ~5 ~, u7 b0 {. x

What makes me amazed is nobody is younger than me in our room, most of them have taken this exam twice or three times or even much more. Some even quit their current job and take the exam. I saw a pregnant woman reading English when I was taking lunch!!

# K$ z; A/ G7 N$ |# u

SO HORRIBLE!

发表于 2011-2-18 17:38:00 | 显示全部楼层

It depends on your major, your birthplace, your gender,your background invesigation and also your ability. Let me explain them in detail

& ~5 t3 }9 G! |

1.Major. My major is History, which is a subject getting little attention. In general, the students whose major is History, Literature, Philosophy are really difficult to get a job even you have got a higher degree. And the more you do research on them, the more corresponding your job will be. Nowadays in China, the majors of Economics, Law and Technical Engineering are the most popular ones.Because they represent the trend of the development of China. So when we take the exam of Postgraduate, we can see that these subjects can get more quotas than ours. For the Technology, Economy and Engineering, the numbers of people that will be accepetd on one specialty will sometimes be over 100. While ours is quite poor. 1 person for each specialty and sometimes even less than 1 person average. And even after you gratuated ,your job-hunting is still a problem.

4 m3 j- V' w9 r9 e

楼主| 发表于 2011-2-18 12:36:00 | 显示全部楼层

Well, I feel a bit sorry for you, anyway. The question that has been bothering me is what on earth will be the future of those who pass the exams and later finish with higher degrees of certain levels? Does that mean it will be easier for them to get higher work positions and better income? Are they more flaxible and/or popular in the job market than undergraduates? And what's the difference between the technical and liberal arts majors, which one is better in getting a desirable job。。。。?

/ z9 P q% r4 k5 V) g( l# Y: T( d( S

还是为你感到一点儿惋惜。一直萦绕我的问题是考上研究生并拿到高学位的人的未来究竟如何呢?是否意味着他们更容易得到好工作和高收入呢?在就业市场上,研究生比本科毕业生找工作有更灵活的空间并受欢迎吗?文科和理科哪个更容易找到逞心如意的工作。。。。?

发表于 2011-2-18 18:10:00 | 显示全部楼层

刚才的英文部分有的可能有点Chinglish,个人水平实在有限,抱歉

9 G3 ^! V8 h; U8 O4 T

大概意思就是专业、户籍、性别、背景以及能力都有关。对于考研来说,学工科的招收人数远远高于文史哲类,这也是正常的。就业情况,对于文科来说,学历越高,要求你的工作与专业的相关度就越高,想干别的就越难。IT类、法律类、经济类及其他科技类的好找工作。再有,最重要的,有再好的能力,不如有好爹。

发表于 2011-2-18 17:50:00 | 显示全部楼层

4. background invesigation 

9 g/ f' |: b2 `7 b

That's the most important, I think. If you have a good father, if your family is rich enough, you can do everything. What can we say, that's life……

/ m: ~9 K/ I4 t; U+ K% [

% N9 s7 H* s; j3 u) J& I: s; W( ^

5.your ability

+ c F0 s; B) L: _8 I; \; P- p

Of course it is important, but maybe even the student with good vocation seldom believe that this is the first thing. The ability only takes 10% by my estimation and your title" I am the elite" can not cover all of you.

发表于 2011-2-18 17:44:00 | 显示全部楼层

2.birthplace or living place

4 q0 D) R# @# [* m4 f! U% u

For the Beijinger, it will be better. For the students whose registered permanent residence are not in Beijing, they will feel higher pressure if they want to work in Beijing. The State Enterprises can make you live in Beijing permanently ,but those are really lucky ones. More students have to rent for a house and become the Mortgage Slave.

- K v$ g) J) x: q

, Y$ X! ~8 Q4 |6 d

3.your gender

; n6 b# y. W9 n0 i9 ]- X; N

Men is always better than women for the job-hunting in general, the reason is obviously.The vacation for the pregnant, the life of feeding for your baby make women difficult to hunt for a job sometimes.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册老北京网

本版积分规则

上个主题 下个主题 快速回复 返回列表 官方QQ群

2000.11.1,老北京网自创办之日起,已经运行了 | 老北京网

GMT+8, 2024-4-16 16:54 , Processed in 1.180971 second(s), 7 queries , MemCache On.

道义 良知 责任 担当

CopyRight © 2000-2022 oldbeijing Inc. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部