只需一步,快速开始

查看: 4720|回复: 8

老北京与新一代[含1P]

[复制链接] 放大 缩小 原始字体
发表于 2010-10-2 11:01:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Dear everyone, Happy Holiday again!

& c& @: r3 F/ J, H

# O0 l' J8 N1 ? ]

I've been reading this good book on Old Beijng Hutongs. I keep wondering about those rich, fascinating and unforgetable hutongs infomation all over Old Beijing City. Many of them are quite new to me at my age and knowledge today. With the old city disappearing so fast and hutongs vanishing, how could we go from here to maintain the old tradition and deliver it to the next generation and on and on....? Young people will never ever remenber anything about the city in the past, and why should they have to remenber anything like that, anyway? This'd be my question,too, if I were young enough for now. The young people would say that I am so left behind and outdated. So, the thing on my mind IS whether there is a way to have this go by generation for ever?

# y ~) x) s1 U

* |1 U% a8 g; f

Your advice is much appreciated.

* X1 A4 P+ N, M) w4 V

6 C t5 `2 J7 u4 c: L

街巷即将消亡,老城速换新装,我等承传复古,后代何以评估?

/ {# G+ @2 X1 S

老北京与新一代

老北京与新一代

回复

举报

楼主| 发表于 2010-10-3 21:13:00 | 显示全部楼层
You're right. I myself am totally at a loss what to say about this fact. But what can we do about it? Most old beijingers have moved out of the hutongs to the suburbs along with the oldest Beijing tradition and culture, while people from all over the country have filled in the broken hutongs. What is the fact telling us and our younger generation about?
发表于 2010-10-2 13:05:00 | 显示全部楼层
Dear friend,
I was so glad and sad after I had read your words. 
I have no idea about your absolutely age, but I think you are as young as me. So, many of us young guys haven't recognize our traditional problems. You and I must be the pioneers. I'm glad about this. We are the ones to save the Old Beijing Hutongs and so many old things. I want to say something about myself. You know, if my grandpa was alive, he would be 100-year-old Beijinger. So, I should be among the generation of 40-year-old ones. And I'm just like them in some style and habits. I'm in old songs of Deng Lijun, for example, and like wearing cloth shoes of the Old Beijing. I'm totally different from my same real-age generation.
I'm sorry about my hometown, my favorite city and capital, Beijing. Beijing is lack of traditions now, but so many people from other places. I can hardly hear similar pronunciation of the Old Beijing. I'm worry about the future, if no one remember the Old Beijing.  
发表于 2011-1-25 22:36:00 | 显示全部楼层
i live outside the 4th ring road now ……
 楼主| 发表于 2011-1-28 10:43:00 | 显示全部楼层
It is getting more and more difficult for those old Beijingers who have lived in the city of Beijing for the past century to get together from outside Beijing city, so the old tradition is all gone and/or relaced by other flavors.
发表于 2011-2-1 09:39:00 | 显示全部楼层
Yes, the old tradition disappeared quite a lot. What we can do is only copying or following what the seniors tell us but we can't see it or feel it any more.
 楼主| 发表于 2011-2-1 11:39:00 | 显示全部楼层

We'd better keep all those old books, movies, records, songs, relicts and even stories from the old Beijing senior citizens, while they are disappearing even from the dictionary.

$ O( U5 q8 B4 `. I1 ?% X

老物件儿得留着,甚至老北京们的故事啊。。。他们慢慢都会淡出、从字典中消失的。

发表于 2011-2-12 17:18:00 | 显示全部楼层

The maps in my shelf can be the witness of the development.

楼主| 发表于 2011-2-12 20:30:00 | 显示全部楼层

We are quite worried about our younger and next generations, aren't we? How are we going to pass   the authentic BJ spirit one generation after another to the children? They might be somewhere hiding and laughing at us for being so obsolete and senile. However, we are nothing but paying special attention to the very good part of BJ tradition and healthy growth of the children(might be redundant to say so).   They might follow the idea that everything new is the best, while the better ones are disappearing. It's absolutely not. Is that what we might always say "the Generation Gap"?

" ~0 A1 Q H) X

# K2 d7 }9 b2 _/ E

其实我们所担心的是年轻的或是下几代的人,不是吗?如何将那种正宗的北京精华一代代承转下去呢?他们也许躲在什么地方正在嘲笑我们的落伍和衰老。我们所特别关心的只不过是那些北京传统中最好的部分和孩子们的健康成长(可能都多余说了)。也许他们(年轻人)随着好的东西的不断消失而落入一种俗套:认为一切新的东西才是最好的,其实不然。这就是我们常说的“代沟”吗?也许吧。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册老北京网

本版积分规则

上个主题 下个主题 快速回复 返回列表 官方QQ群

2000.11.1,老北京网自创办之日起,已经运行了 | 老北京网

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 23:02 , Processed in 1.161282 second(s), 6 queries , MemCache On.

道义 良知 责任 担当

CopyRight © 2000-2022 oldbeijing Inc. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部