QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 5264|回复: 12

【特别新闻】老外胡同风采[含2P]

[复制链接] 放大 缩小 原始字体
发表于 2010-9-4 00:44:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Dear all,

+ g! O2 D* t1 |0 O7 `

Do you enjoy biking while learning about Beijing? If so then we have the perfect trip for you – weekend or whenever! We proudly present to you our latest bike route of Beijing’s old lanes, or Hutong.

% `' ?3 o% U# X6 b3 w) o

Come with us as we take you through these marvelous pathways, hidden to even most local Beijingers. Together we will discover many old and fascinating scenes such as Chinese quadrangles (a Chinese architectural style courtyard) and sites such as Temple of Confucius, Bell and Drum towers, and Houhai. You will not only see the ingenuity of ancient Chinese architecture but also learn about the historical significance of these sites.

3 T; J# l$ z+ x, h

Currently we have designed the following 3-hour itinerary for discovering Beijing’s hutongs:

: i. s/ D; r( N5 T

09:00~09:10 AM: Gather at Yonghegong Lama Temple and prepare to begin journey.

7 l3 u3 u) _& T& y! C* w X R

09:10~10:00 AM: Avoiding the typical crowds on the main roads, we will take you into the small alleys, or “Hutong”, of Beijing. We will pass the Temple of Confucius and the Imperial College, both institutions with centuries of history.

2 n* l. a/ }* i0 M* J; Y

10:00~11:10 AM: In this segment of the trip we will take you to some of the best preserved and memorable Hutongs of Beijing. The focus will be Nanluoguxiang and Houhai.

y7 O) U% e0 U1 a8 m' N& m0 g4 L

11:10~11:50 AM: The main attraction in the final portion of our trip will be the Bell and Drum towers of Beijing.

9 L7 e+ T0 _5 `* k2 G

11:50~12:00 PM: Return to Yonghegong Lama Temple and end our journey.

7 ^ N. s$ [$ ~5 B8 P

; c8 e4 i, z1 W* K# c

We look forward to sharing with you our passion for biking and our knowledge of Beijing’s hutong!       Biking Planet

/ U8 y9 p1 G5 w# S; j

) E3 d0 o& U; P |9 C! g

【特别新闻】老外胡同风采

【特别新闻】老外胡同风采

5 j8 {. x1 w5 g0 [+ F1 G

: D, m0 |/ C: z( g A; A W

Very much fun, isn't it?

老外胡同风采

老外胡同风采
回复

举报

发表于 2010-9-30 18:24:00 | 显示全部楼层
haha, really makes me laugh, too
 楼主| 发表于 2010-9-30 16:28:00 | 显示全部楼层
The answer is no doult that he says Chinese are smarter and cleaner for this particular routine pointing those pictures. And..... he said to me " that's why most Chinese can play GongFu (武术) because everybody has to practice at least once a day, that's 2 birds killed with one bullit". That made me nothing but laugh a long time.
发表于 2010-9-29 22:35:00 | 显示全部楼层
Haha,  that's really funny. They like sitting but we like squating for we think that it is cleaner. But who is cleaner after all? The westerners or us?
 楼主| 发表于 2010-9-29 19:23:00 | 显示全部楼层
Ithink most of foreigners are more curious than us about things which attract their attention but not ours. I have an American friend who has kept pictures of Chinese pathrooms with squat toilets. Those are the things they'll never see in his country.To us, it's kind of funny.
发表于 2010-9-24 20:27:00 | 显示全部楼层

there are really many people from other countries devoting their lives to Chinese culture, we should thank for their contribution.

楼主| 发表于 2010-9-25 09:30:00 | 显示全部楼层
I truly believe this is the sole purpose for this forum to link them all together to enjoy and glorify real    Old Beijing life and spread the information to the whole world.
发表于 2010-9-26 20:24:00 | 显示全部楼层
i never see the BANZHU either
发表于 2010-9-26 22:56:00 | 显示全部楼层

It looked very interesting!he is popular people.

5 y5 H( [0 J% U( M, V- C8 d

On bicycle take a walk in the hutong,he very excels in chinese.

3 i; c3 [0 g* ~" P: X; n

Good and full of life!

发表于 2010-9-25 21:32:00 | 显示全部楼层
we should call some foreign friends to join our forum.
 楼主| 发表于 2010-9-26 00:23:00 | 显示全部楼层
Very unfortunately, we can NOT advertise anywhere to attract them. However, there will be a moment in the near future we can hear from them, I believe. It took me 6 months to bring myself in and stick      on it. The problem that has been bothering me is that the BANZHUs are all gone. Who are leading us      to activate and glorify Old Beijing?
发表于 2010-9-27 18:54:00 | 显示全部楼层
once I met a Swiss who visit every place of Forbidden City even the corner. I told her that even few Chinese have her spirit.
 楼主| 发表于 2010-10-1 20:05:00 | 显示全部楼层
This is, I always think, the fun part of English study especially with people from different cultures. Sometimes, things make both sides even embarrassed, therefore, we need more and constant communication with the rest of the world to keep us updated. More and more people from other countires are here in China trying to understand us as a “Sleeping Giant" in the East starting to "wake up" after thousands of years. We should do the same too in return to merge into the global community and interest.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册老北京网

本版积分规则

上个主题 下个主题 快速回复 返回列表 官方QQ群

2000.11.1,老北京网自创办之日起,已经运行了 | 老北京网

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 14:31 , Processed in 1.148237 second(s), 6 queries , MemCache On.

道义 良知 责任 担当

CopyRight © 2000-2022 oldbeijing Inc. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部