[复制链接] 放大 缩小 原始字体
发表于 2010-4-9 20:49:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

. L. u. V0 ], J* b

% ^' s( M! T8 N$ d8 `- Y+ \# Y

好文共赏26---The church of non-human(教堂)

1 N& F2 ^& M6 w/ L# Z1 I& _

fficeffice" /> 

7 X7 e+ H, ^# B- ^7 [, K( u1 I: a3 B

教堂是进行宗教仪式的场所,一般特指西方宗教,包括天主教、東正教、新教等,伊斯教进行宗教仪式的场所一般称为清真寺,猶太教从事宗教仪式和其它活动的场所中文亦称犹太教堂或猶太教會堂。20世纪中期,一些新独立的国家也建起了具有民族特色的教堂。现在欧美国家摆脱传统教堂格局的束缚,采用现代建筑艺术,设计出许多新颖、别致的教堂。

9 h4 }/ q$ d+ @$ `

Church is a place for religious services, general Tezhi Western religions, including Catholic, Orthodox, Protestant, etc., Islam places of worship are generally known as the mosque, Jewish rituals and other activities in the place known as Chinese or Jewish synagogue Hall.Mid-20th century, some newly independent countries have built a church with national characteristics. European and American countries are now out of the shackles of the traditional church structure, the introduction of modern architecture, design many innovative and unique church.

# f( l9 l% B& @, K

在中世纪的欧洲,继仿罗马式的教堂之后,兴起的诗歌特式教堂。哥特式教堂产生于西欧11世纪后期兴起了繁荣的城市经济有关。在西欧的许多城市中,手工业和商业促进了资本主义的萌芽。城市之间除了经济、政治上的竞争,也带来教堂建筑的竞争,每一城市都以能建立美丽雄伟的教堂为荣。比较罗马式与哥特式的教堂在建筑风格上的不同,罗马式用内部空间来象征宇宙,体现一种静态的安宁与凝重;哥特式则用外部结构的急剧上升来象征向天国无限升腾的意象,表示出一种动态的张力。这两种不同风格的教堂阐明了基督教艺术在不同时期的发展变化,同时也显示了基督教的历史沿革。

' |$ m! k a0 x1 v# Q2 U6 n2 M6 n- i

Church in the Middle Ages in Europe, following the fake Roman church, the rise of poetry special type church. Gothic church stems from the late 11th century Western Europe, the rise of the prosperity of the urban economy. Many cities in Western Europe, handicrafts and commerce for the seeds of capitalism. Cities in addition to economic, political competition, the competition also brought the church building, each city in order to be able to build beautiful and magnificent church proud.By comparing the Romanesque and Gothic churches of different architectural styles, Romanesque interior space used to represent the universe, reflecting the peace and imposing a static; Gothic-style structure is an external symbol of the sharp rise to infinite to the kingdom of heaven Ascension of the image, expressed a kind of dynamic tension. The two different styles of Christian churches illustrates the development of art in different periods of change, but also shows the history of Christianity.

- k3 ]4 g+ T' b1 V7 O

中世纪时期,教会势力统治了欧洲。自公元12世纪到公元15世纪,城市已成为各个封建王国的政治、宗教、经济和文化中心。教堂成为城市中最高大雄伟、富丽堂皇的建筑,这一时期兴起了封建社会大发展的产物——哥特式艺术。第一个哥特式建筑是在法国国王的领地上诞生的。之后整个欧洲都受到“哥特化”的影响。透过彩色玻璃窗的色彩斑斓的光线和各式各样轻巧玲珑的雕刻的装饰,综合地造成一个 “非人间”的境界,给人以神秘感。有人说罗马建筑是地上的宫殿,哥特建筑则是天堂里的神宫。

( Q# d2 T% M& Y% @! a7 U2 J

Middle Ages, the Church ruled the European forces. Since the 12th century to 15th century AD, the city has become a feudal kingdom in all political, religious, economic and cultural center. The tallest church in the city majestic, magnificent architecture, the rise of the feudal society of this period the great development of the product - Gothic art. The first Gothic buildings in France, the birth of the king's territories. After all of Europe by the "Gothic" of the impact.
Through the stained glass windows of colorful light and various light and exquisite decorative sculpture, synthetically create a "non-human" realm, gives a mysterious sense. Some people say that building is on the floor of the palace of Rome, Gothic architecture is a heaven shrine.

+ z3 w' p9 T5 p, L+ t7 C1 J; \4 e( s

回复

举报

发表于 2010-4-10 07:39:00 | 显示全部楼层
主要学习楼主的中文部分,受教。科隆教堂:
6 n' |: z( h0 M7 ?8 `

楼主| 发表于 2010-4-9 21:04:00 | 显示全部楼层

Cathedral(座堂)?

2 Y* R: R, J4 s8 {% i2 s! K+ J( o

发表于 2010-4-9 21:20:00 | 显示全部楼层

楼主| 发表于 2010-4-9 21:00:00 | 显示全部楼层

Church(礼拜堂)

, `: a# A% I6 e$ f

教堂建筑分等级:

! U: m% H! Q% ]. b: P! H, v7 c% i

小堂礼拜堂(Chapel

! X, p4 E) n7 f* J

礼拜堂(Church

a5 Q& X. r7 o% M+ A- I

座堂Cathedral

2 Y5 ]4 f, ~6 j b$ r/ `/ J) P

大殿Basilica

楼主| 发表于 2010-4-9 20:55:00 | 显示全部楼层

好文共赏26-----“上帝死了 ”

8 X( e& S5 z$ C6 L! Q% E

“上帝死了 ”

" m) ~0 f2 o; R3 I

上帝不情愿死

* A" q( g/ |* o& k: f9 J

可是他死了

3 y7 A9 V0 D4 I5 X6 A

他曾许我们以天堂

; j% R- w, K; {7 {8 C* B

设下的却是地狱

+ M5 v$ N1 K+ v1 t

上帝死的那天

0 U. i# x# A+ l; r; l4 C

我们去送葬

, l, u3 Z" U; Y) Z3 N$ {: w2 V

我不知道是该哭

# A6 f3 f2 k8 ?. u

还是该笑

3 v# h: P; m4 `

我想哭

# z, w* I* Q! G. A4 D

怕真的如他预言

% D1 b/ N1 P" p8 L) d+ _

救星陨落

) L m# v& i' Q6 m: Y. [3 O; Q

世界的末日将到

0 X5 J9 D+ Q' T' M

可那天天气特别好

* f" d- D* p! _0 p* _

晴空万里

S& o) j; N! n. U- }4 [- s

金桂飘香

6 V; K( O2 I0 B* ~

一点没有在劫的迹象

# t* E: H. O6 \9 j$ ^+ C: H

---我又想笑

3 G) A$ f' `% @7 j& W+ D. B5 [

: P- S1 R- r4 Z# A: }" c f

(注:“上帝死了”为尼采语)

' O% u# v5 s; J) C! h

选自:红蜻蜓-----怀宗抒情诗选集  1996年 中国文联出版

- b9 c2 W5 [! ^ @, W2 w q7 t2 _

0 F$ r; [! R4 {* \- e

God is dead"

God is not willing to die
But he died
He has promise us paradise
It is hell located

The day God died
We go to funeral
I do not know is the cry
Or the laugh

I want to cry
Fear is true, as he predicted
Fall savior
The end of the world will come to

Can be particularly good day weather
Blue skies
Kim fragrance
Point is not evidence of robbery
----- I want to laugh
……fficeffice" />

* {5 K! [ ]; u; y& C8 t; m

(Note: "God is dead" as Nietzsche language) Selected from: Red Dragonfly ----- Chikamune lyric poems collection published in 1996, China Federation of Literature

- a5 I! a* C8 B+ }

% g h, F3 _/ J) B- |# A% B+ Q1 ]0 s

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册老北京网

本版积分规则

上个主题 下个主题 快速回复 返回列表 官方QQ群

2000.11.1,老北京网自创办之日起,已经运行了 | 老北京网

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 21:52 , Processed in 1.152792 second(s), 7 queries , MemCache On.

道义 良知 责任 担当

CopyRight © 2000-2022 oldbeijing Inc. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部