只需一步,快速开始

查看: 5344|回复: 0

八扇屏

[复制链接] 放大 缩小 原始字体
发表于 2009-2-21 15:56:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

小孩子

* r/ Z1 L( U7 T6 A4 T0 ^$ o

2 | l/ S1 I4 f- `3 N' J

我说说,你听听。在想当初,大宋朝文彦博,幼儿倒有灌穴浮球之智。司马温公,倒有破瓮救儿之谋。汉孔融,四岁就懂让梨谦逊之礼。十三郎五岁朝天。唐刘晏七岁举翰林,汉黄香九岁温席奉亲。秦甘罗十二岁有宰相之才。吴周瑜一十三岁拜为水军都督,统带千军万马,执掌六郡八十一州之兵权,使苦肉,献连环,借东风,烧战船,使曹操闻风丧胆,险些丧命江南。虽有卧龙、凤雏之相帮,那周瑜也算小孩子中之魁首。这些小孩子你比得了哪个?

& y" I/ m7 s! x' X" i9 ~8 q3 A

7 R8 h, w! n, r8 C2 A7 z

I said that you listen. In wanted initially, Song Dynasty Wen Yanbo, the baby but actually to have fills wisdom of the hole float. Sima Wengong, pours has the broken jar to rescue the stratagem. Chinese Kong Rong, four years old understands is deferential to seniors the humble ritual. Ten third sons five years old face upwards. TangLiu the Yan seven years old lift the academician, the Chinese yellow Hong Kong and Kowloon year old warm mat present kiss. Qin Ganluo 12 years old have talent of the prime minister. Wu the Zhou Yu 13 years old does obeisance is the naval units commanding officer, leads the mighty force, wields military authorities of the six county 81 state, causes the bitter meat, offers series, borrows the east wind, burns the warship, causes Cao Cao to be panic at the news, lost their life nearly the south of Yangzi River. Although has Wolong, phoenix young helping, that Zhou Yu also calculates in the child the leader. Which these children did you compare?

) Z! O: s& u1 B) ^

3 Y q- D7 F4 f& p# f/ l+ y

粗鲁人

4 T6 j" c6 J# w# T+ E. L' q. c3 m( _* R

7 l$ d# D. D5 F

在想当初,唐朝出了一位粗鲁人。此人复姓尉迟,单字名恭,号敬德,保定山后刘武周。自秦王夜探白璧关,敬德月下赶秦王,打三鞭,还两锏,马跳红泥涧。自降唐以来,征南大战王世充,扫北收服皮克能。跨海征东,月下访白袍。唐王得胜,班师回朝,那敬德因救白袍,在午门外拳打皇亲李道宗,打掉门牙两齿。唐王恼怒,贬至田庄,后来白袍访敬德,那尉迟恭正在船头独自垂钓,忽听得身背后人又喊,马又叫,言道:“吾乃征东薛平辽,特来此地访故交,你我金殿去交旨,保你为官永在朝。”敬德闻听言道:“吾乃山野村夫,耕种锄耪一粗鲁人也。”这是一个粗鲁人,你比得了吗?

; x, ?, h, m% w/ v

In wanted initially, the Tang Dynasty to have an uncouthly person. This person of hyphenated name Weichi, individual character name gong, number respect Germany, after Baoding mountain, Liu Wuzhou. Searches Bai Biguan from Qin Wangye, respects under the German month to catch up with the Qin king, hits three whips, but also two mace, the horse jumps the red mud gorge. Since has fallen Tang, south drafts fights Wang Shichong, north sweeps subdues Pike to be able. East the cross-ocean drafts, under the month visits the white gown. Tang Wang triumphs, withdraws troops the dynasty, because that respect Germany rescues the white gown, fights with the fists emperor's family Li Daozong outside Wumen, wipes out the front tooth two teeth. The Tang king is angry, censures to the country estate, afterward Bai Paofang respected Germany, that Weichi alone fished in a respectful manner in the bow, heard to carry the posterity suddenly also to shout, the horse called, saying:east “I draft the Xue binhlieu, comes purposely this to visit the old friend, your my palace hands over the aim, will guarantee you forever to be a court official for the official.”Respects Germany to hear said: “I am the mountains and plains countryman, cultivates the hoe to plow one uncouthly person.”This is an uncouthly person, you have compared?

6 G; z. b# l( e/ {

* R, w) W3 j5 l

浑人

' l1 [- \4 {8 c! ], ~% @

' @3 @3 N4 h5 \2 W

秦始皇命王翦兵吞六国,在夜间偶得一兆,梦见黑娃娃白娃娃双夺日月,惊醒后心中甚是忐忑不安,恐怕江山落于他人之手。遂下旨意,南修五岭,西建阿房,东开大海,北造万里长城,以防匈奴。 不想江山传至二世胡亥之手,就有楚汉相争之事。鸿门宴刘邦赴会,项伯、项庄拔剑助舞。多亏大将樊哙,保走刘邦。楚、汉两路进兵,以咸阳为定,先进咸阳为君,后到咸阳称臣。此时有一人姓韩名信,投到霸王帐下,霸王只以执戟郎授之。后来张良卖剑访韩信,告诉他,你必须弃楚投汉,方能大鹏展翅。于是韩信投奔刘邦,果然登台拜帅,明修栈道,暗渡陈仓,智取三关,在九里山前,设下十面埋伏计,困住楚霸王。前面有乌江拦路,后面韩信追兵甚紧。霸王正在危急之中,只见江面飘飘来一打渔小舟。霸王点手唤之:“渔家!将某渡过江去,我有白银相赠。”渔家闻听,抱拳当胸:“你那里枪沉马大,我这里渔船窄小,渡人难渡枪马,渡枪马难以渡人。”霸王闻听笑道:“哈哈…,那有何难,先将某家枪马渡过,再渡某家不迟。”说话之时,小船拢岸,渔家将枪支搭在船上,马匹牵至舟中,船篙一支,船离江岸,直奔江心。渔家高声喝道:“呔,霸王项羽听真:休拿某家当一打渔之人,我乃韩元帅帐下大将吕天成是也。今日奉了我家元帅之命,在此等候于你,所谓骗取你的枪马,你虽有恨天无把恨地无环拔山之力,掌中无枪,胯下无马,如失手足,难道你要死在韩元帅刀下?还不拔剑自刎,等待何时?”霸王闻听,顿足捶胸,拔剑在手:“想当初悔不听亚父范增之言,今日果有此败,我有何面目去见江东父老,看来我真乃一浑人也。”

t4 T, \4 Q1 Z

Chin Shihhuang assigns Wang Jian Bingtun six countries, at night occasionally  dreams of the black baby white baby double to seize the livelihood, awakens in the back of the body is really on nettles, fears the landscape to fall in other people the hand. Then under the decree, south repairs the five ridges, west constructs the Arab League room, east opens the sea, north makes the Great Wall, by against Hsiungnu. Did not think that the landscape passes on to hand of the two th Hu twelfth branch, has the Chu Chinese to contend with the matter. Hongmen banquet Liu Bang attends a meeting, an item of uncle, an item of village draws a sword to help the dance. Was lucky that senior general Fan Kuai, guarantees Liu Bang. Chu, the Chinese two groups advance troops, as decides take Xianyang, advanced Xianyang is Mr., latter professes allegiance to Xianyang. This time has one person to be surnamed Han Ming the letter, throws to the overlord account, the overlord only by holds the halberd court attendant to give it. Afterward Zhang Liangmai the sword visited Han Xin, told him, you must abandon Chu Touhan, Fang Nengda the huge mythical bird spreads the wings. Therefore Han Xin goes to Liu Bang, really mounts the stage does obeisance commander-in-chief, clearly repairs the plank road, does something secretly, takes by strategy three passes, before nine miles mountains, supposes the hiding everywhere idea, surrounds the Chu overlord. Front has Wu River to block the way, behind Han Xin pursues the soldier to be really tight. Overlord critical, sees only the surface of the river to come a dozen of fishing small boat floatingly. The overlord selects the hand to call it: “fishing household! Some crosses crosses the river, I have the silver to present as a gift.”The fishing household heard, holds the fist in the other hand works as chest: “your there gun sinks the horse to be big, my here fishing boat is small and narrow, crosses the human difficultly to cross the gun horse, crosses the gun horse to cross the human with difficulty.”The overlord hears says with a smile: “ha…, that has what difficultly, crossed first some gun horse, then crosses some not to be late.”When speech, the boat draw close to shore, the fishing household puts up the gun on the ship, the horses pull to the boat, punting pole, the ship leaves the river bank, directly soars the middle. The fishing household shouts to clear the way loud: “dai, overlord Xiang Yu listens really: Rests takes person of some family belongings dozen of fishing, I am Marshal Han under the account senior general Lu Tiancheng. Today has presented life of the my family marshal, here waits in you, so-called swindles you the gun horse, although you have hate the day not to have hate to pull out ringless strength of the mountain, in the palm do not have the gun, the crotch do not have the horse, if loses the hand and foot, you do want to die in Marshal Han under the knife? Hasn't drawn a sword to suicide, when waits for?”The overlord hears, stamps the feet and beats the breast, draws a sword in the hand: “wanted initially the regret not to listen to Asian father Fan to increase the word, today the fruit has this defeat, I had what appearance to see the east of the lower reaches of the Changjiang river elder, looked like me is really an idiot.”

回复

举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册老北京网

本版积分规则

上个主题 下个主题 快速回复 返回列表 官方QQ群

2000.11.1,老北京网自创办之日起,已经运行了 | 老北京网

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 06:45 , Processed in 1.111507 second(s), 6 queries , MemCache On.

道义 良知 责任 担当

CopyRight © 2000-2022 oldbeijing Inc. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部